Turn Big Data to Small Footprint: A Data Management & Data Storage Forum
Venue:Double-Tree by Hilton, Tower of London EC3N 4AF
Virtualising Big Data can solve a lot of infrastructure problems. However, Big Data also requires Big Backup & Big Storage. How can you then manage it efficiently and cost-effectively without compromising scalability?
Data Management over Lunch Or Data Storage over Drinks?
.The explosive growth of Big Data is creating huge concerns for businesses today. Balancing the need to manage and store unprecedented amounts of data can greatly affect your organisation’s competitiveness.
Frontier Technology brings together industry experts in one afternoon to help you effectively address these issues. Join us for lunch as we share breakthroughs in data management and /or for cocktails as we listen to the storage challenges you face in accommodating your ever-growing data.
Lunch Session | 12:30 – 3:00 PM
Tape-Free Big Data
Session Highlights -
- Learn how you can virtualise fearlessly with scalable virtual protection
- Understand the difference between archiving and backup and how each of them can create different impacts in your infrastructure
- Find out how a properly placed data management solution can also cover your Disaster Recovery requirements
12:30 – 1:00 Lunch & Registration
1:00 – 1:15 Introduction
1:15 – 2:00 Big Data: Virtualize Fearlessly with Scalable Virtual Server Protection
2:00 – 2:45 Data Management: Archive First, Then Backup
2:45 – 3:00 Closing / Q & A
Resource Speaker –
Nigel Tozer, Business Development Director EMEA, CommVault Systems
Nigel has over 20 years experience in the IT industry with the past 15 years focused around storage. He has helped organisations ranging from SME’s to multi-national corporations deal with their storage management challenges, ranging from backup & recovery through to archiving, compliance & information management. Nigel’s currently managing CommVault’s EMEA Cloud programme & is well known in the storage world & regularly appears in press & industry journals offering advice & commentary.
Drinks Session | 3:00 – 5:30 PM
Session Highlights –
- Tell us what pains you are experiencing in managing growing storage and we’ll guide you through a step-by-step process to solve it
- Know how you can virtualise, protect and optimise your storage infrastructure
- Reduce costs, mitigate risks, avert downtime in virtual server and virtual desktop environments
- Be aware of storage-related problems that may be slowing down, interrupting and endangering your IT ecosystem
3:00 – 3:30 Registration
3:30 – 3:45 Introduction
3:45 – 4:15 Symptoms: An open discussion about Storage aches and pains
4:15 – 4:45 Diagnosis: How can changing the way you manage your storage environment help ease the agony
4:45 – 5:15 Cure: Through software defined storage, you can emerge fit and healthy
5:15 – 5:30 Q & A
5:30 – 7:00 Drinks & Peer-to-Peer Networking
Resource Speaker –
Kevin Davids, Regional Manager and Systems Engineer at DataCore Software
Kevin is a key player in the storage and virtualisation industry, having held positions throughout the UK channel for over 20 years. He has acted in an advisory capacity for software storage virtualisation solutions for the past 12 years and with DataCore for 8 years, advising customers how to best make the most of their virtual storage, desktop and server environment.
For more details about the event, please contact Henry Conteh at (0845) 603 6552 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org