When architecting a storage subsystem to meet the challenges of a Tier-1 SQL environment, it is important to consider the unique storage requirements of SQL Server. By taking advantage of some essential best practices, you can ensure that your SQL Server instances are performing at their best.
Join this webinar to hear from Senior Solutions Architect Greg Brunelle and Senior Systems Engineer, Vince LaPaglia to learn:
• How optimal data and log file placement and Tempdb best practices can help you optimize performance
• How your SQL Server systems can benefit from flash storage
• Best practices for maximizing performance of reads and writes through server-based and storage-based flash
• ESG Labs testing results comparing three different storage architectures
• How organizations can maximize price/performance and increase the density of virtualized servers and applications while guaranteeing performance service levels
• Performance expectations of NexGen hybrid storage solutions in clustered SQL Server environments
The combination of end-to-end flash technology along with SQL provides a demonstrated highly robust and scalable environment for the most demanding enterprise SQL deployments. The NexGen N5 Hybrid Flash Array makes performance affordable by combining high performance PCIe flash and disk capacity. With storage Quality of Service (QoS), organisations can now granularly prioritize and control application performance.
Attendees will be able to download an ESG Lab Validation report on NexGen Hybrid Storage in a clustered SQL Server environment.
For more information, please get in touch with Divina Tumlos at 08/45 603 6552 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org