CommVault’s new Simpana Software Innovations unveiled
Adobe, BT, Levi Strauss & Co, McAfee and 15,000 other companies can’t be wrong. They trust CommVault’s Simplana Software to reduce risk, slash costs, improve information access and increase IT agility.
At its SolveForward 2012 event, CommVaull unveiled its new, next-generation Singular Information Management® innovations that further empower Simpana® software customers to lower data management costs, reduce business and compliance risks and easily extract data for better decision making with anywhere, anytime information access.
Highlights of this development include:
- New Simpana OnePass capability slashes the combined time typically required to backup, archive and report by more than 50 percent over traditional methods with the industry’s first converged backup, archive and reporting process designed to affordably protect, manage and access data on systems that have become “too big”.
- Simpana SnapProtect technology now delivers the industry’s broadest hardware snapshot integration, providing customers with SAN investment protection and choice, eliminating the backup window, accelerating recovery and reducing costs.
- Simpana software enhancements accelerate virtual server adoption further by helping organizations better manage, protect and scale virtual machines across their enterprises and into the cloud.
- New Simpana Edge Protection protects data on laptops and desktops with embedded source deduplication for optimized efficiency. End users now have flexibility to search, access and perform self-service recovery through any Windows, iOS and/or Android device.
- New Simpana 9 integration with Microsoft SharePoint improves application performance, capacity utilization and shrinks backup windows.
Frontier Technology is a CommVault partner. For more information, please get in touch with Divina Tumlos at email@example.com or 0845 603 6552.