Frontier Hosting Service is our all-in, readily available Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution. It is for organisations of all sizes who want to reduce costs and risk whilst increasing business agility.
Frontier Hosting Service is completely flexible and can be scaled up or down according to your business demands. You control what you consume and the service you require from us.
Why Choose Frontier Hosting Service?
- As a trusted Systems Integrator, Frontier Technology is experienced in building various infrastructures including Private Cloud
- SLA-based partnership to ensure your expectations are met
- You pay only for the resources you actually use and the billing is on a monthly basis
- Lowers your IT resources and service costs
- Reduces IT Team’s administration tasks
- We supply the infrastructure for you so you can be up and running in no time
- Frontier Hosting service offers a fully redundant IT infrastructure including SAN, servers, networking and firewalls
In today’s competitive business environment, being agile, flexible and responding quickly to challenges and opportunities is essential to survive. However still many businesses are using complex, overgrown computing platforms that depreciate quickly, consume large amounts of power and have costly management overheads.
Cloud computing can transform your business. Frontier Hosting Service is our premium quality, private cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution. It offers you a highly available, enterprise class computing environment without the expense of having to purchase your own servers, software, data centre space or network equipment. You only pay monthly for the services that you use and there are no upfront costs.
Frontier Hosting Service meets most industries regulatory requirements. Our data centres are highly resilient and comply with the ISO 27001, ISO9001 and ISO 14001 management standards. If required, Frontier Hosting Service can be further modified for your individual compliance requirements.
Frontier Technology’s Infrastructure Highlights:
- Our main data centre is Tier 4*
- Our backup data centre is Tier 3
- Our data centres have Tier 1 connectivity**
- Our data centres are UK-based and owned
- State-of-the-art physical and virtual security
*Tier 4 is currently the pinnacle of data centre standards. It is designed to host mission-critical computer systems, with fully redundant subsystems and compartmentalised security zones controlled by biometric access control methods.
**Tier 1 connectivity is the highest standard in internet network connectivity. This means the data centre’s network is one that does not rely on another supplier for its connectivity to reach any other areas of the Internet.
You can be sure that you are in safe hands, Frontier Hosting Service is managed by Frontier Technology’s own team of experts 24/7. To speak directly to a member of our team about the service can work for you, call 0845 603 6552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org