Business continuity is essential to mitigate loss and ensure the survival of the business. Our Disaster Recovery consultants have helped many organisations to identify and integrate their critical business systems and IT priorities into a comprehensive continuity program.
An overview of our Disaster Recovery consultancy services:
- Information Gathering: we find out about your business and regulatory requirements
- IT Infrastructure: we perform a full technology infrastructure audit and readiness test
- Solution Design: our consultants design a solution to meet your needs
- Deployment: Frontier are on hand to deploy the solution for you
- Support: we perform yearly invocation tests and business continuity procedures
Whatever your requirements, Frontier Technology can provide you with as little or as much support as you need.
Whether you want to deploy an in-house solution or use our managed service, all of our deliveries adhere to BS25999, ISO 9001 and ISO 270001 compliance standards.
How our Disaster Recovery projects have benefited our clients:
- Provision of flexible DR options, without needing high speed connection to DR site
- Provision of a cost effective DR solution without needing CapEx, lowering RTO’s and RPO’s
- Provision of a quick DR solution for large number of servers
- Management of a DR solution with no internal IT staff involved
- Provision of yearly invocation test without needing much of internal IT resources
- Seamless and semi-automated DR process to VMs on ESX
- Provision of a cost effective solution to achieve DR and backup, with automated DR test as an option
- Implementation of industry best practice for replication of large number of VMS with low RTO and RPO
- Provision of a cost effective backup solution
Case Study: Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies has to meet stringent industry regulations and client requirements for business continuity. After comparing a number of solutions, they selected Frontier Continuity Service to ensure high availability and disaster recovery for their critical applications.
Want to know more? Call us at (+44) 0845 603 6552 or click on the following links: