Our DR as a service for SME who are using physical and virtual servers is a cost-effective DR solution. It is for those who require minimal RPOs but can afford slightly longer RTOs.
Frontier Continuity Service SilverPlus delivers a fully managed disaster recovery solution for physical and virtual servers with continuous replication to ensure minimal potential data loss. The Recovery Time Objective is restricted by the short time needed to transfer data from a central repository to a virtual machine in the DR environment. However, this setup brings cost savings over the Gold Service. SilverPlus aims to meet the needs of clients who require minimal Recovery Point Objectives but can afford slightly longer Recovery Time Objectives, or have only small amounts of critical data.
- RPO: less than 3 minutes
- RTO: up to 1 hour (depending on the amount of data to protect)
FCS subscribers receive, upon invocation, 60 days of hardware resources (vCPU/RAM) free. This allows customers to invoke DR safe in the knowledge that there will be no surprise fees.
General Features of FCS SilverPlus
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Design
- Deployment Services
- Documented Disaster Recovery Procedure
- Annual Invocation Test
- Dedicated Service Coordinator
- Replication Link Monitoring and Alerting
- On Demand Up-Scaling
- Replication Link Provisioning
- Continuous Replication
- Data Protection
- Access to Frontier Service Portal
- Access-Anywhere to Applications and Data