Our DR as a service for SME who are using virtual servers is our cost-effective but highly efficient DR solution.
Frontier Continuity Service Silver provides a fully managed, SLA-backed, cost-effective disaster recovery solution for virtual servers running Microsoft Hyper-V or any versions of WMware. This includes the annual invocation testing and the option of automated monthly system testing.
- RPO: less than 1 hour
- RTO: less than 2 hours
FCS subscribers receive, upon invocation, 60 days of hardware resources (vCPU/RAM) free. This allows customers to invoke DR safe in the knowledge that there will be no surprise fees.
General Features of FCS Silver
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Design
- Deployment Services
- Documented Disaster Recovery Procedure
- Annual Invocation Test
- Dedicated Service Coordinator
- Replication Link Monitoring and Alerting
- Replication Link Provisioning
- On Demand Up-Scaling
- Data Protection
- Data Snapshots
- Individual Server Recovery
- Access to Frontier Service Portal
- Access to Applications and Data
- Monthly Invocation Testing