Built in the UK. Built from experience. Built by experts. Built for excellence.
Frontier Cloud, owned and managed by Frontier Technology, is a UK based enterprise-class private cloud that serves organisations of all sizes.
Our cloud solutions are flexible, delivered on-demand and adhere to the highest global standards. It offers true competitive advantage and allows your business to work smarter. Our success has been fuelled by a commitment to deliver on time and to specification.
We understand that cost reduction is one of the major reasons why businesses opt for cloud computing. Frontier Cloud maintains this promise without compromising the calibre of its infrastructure and service. If anything, the resources used in our cloud is often superior to what many may have on-premise – or in any other clouds.
Frontier Cloud is proudly UK based and owned
Find out about the US Patriot Act and know why you should host with us.
Why Frontier Cloud?
What sets us apart are the unique strategies we employ in building the foundation, and delivery, of our cloud offerings:
The best there is
Covered inside and out
Working with you
- Tier 4 main datacentre | Tier 4 is currently the pinnacle of data centre standards. It is designed to host mission-critical computer systems, with fully redundant subsystems and compartmentalised security zones controlled by biometric access control methods.
- Tier 3 backup datacentre
- Tier 1 connectivity | Tier 1 connectivity is the highest standard in internet network connectivity. This means the data centre’s network is one that does not rely on another supplier for its connectivity to reach any other areas of the Internet.
- 99.999% network & server uptime guaranteed
- Highly available using only enterprise-class technologies
- Located outside London for extra security
- UK-based and owned; Safe from the US Patriot Act
- Compliant with various global security and management standards to include ISO 27001 (Data Security), ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) and ISO 14001 (Environment Management System)
Highly-Secure Physical Environment
- 24 x 7 monitoring, with 6-layer controlled entry
- 3-metre fencing and anti-tailgate systems
- State-of-the –art security systems
Highly-Secure Virtual Environment
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management compliant
- Best of breed firewalls and encryption systems
- US Safe Harbour compliant
- Direct support system manned by technical engineers
- No call screening
- Dedicated Technical Services Manager
- System recovery time within 30 minutes guaranteed and covered in our SLA
- Available 24 x 7 through a dedicated helpline, customer portal, email & SMS
- Experienced with a wide variety of sectors and puts into practice industry best practices
- Backed by trusted technology innovators
- Synergised resources from our partners, ourselves and yours
Frontier Cloud offers you a host of benefits
Security – our services are delivered from ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) certified data centre
Anywhere Access – seamless access to data and applications from any location with an Internet connection
No Capex – there are no upfront capital expenditures for hardware, software licenses or implementation services
Reduced Costs – our cloud solutions are paid for incrementally, saving you money
No ongoing costs – you do not have to maintain and upgrade the hardware and software
Reduced burden placed on your IT team – you no longer having to worry about constant server updates and other computing issues, so you can remain focused on your business and what you do best