Our IT as a service solution delivers big value in IT for small and medium organisations. It is the ultimate answer in delivering great value to your IT outsourcing needs.
You focus on your Business.
Small and medium sized organisations need the same quality of IT as their enterprise counterparts without the price tag attached to it. With zero or a handful of in-house IT resources, the challenges of procurement, management and maintenance of systems can divert a firm’s attention away from its main business agenda. The complexities of IT can be an unnecessary burden that’s best passed on to firms who specialise in outsourced IT.
We focus on your IT.
Frontier IT service (FITS) is not your run of the mill IT as a Service solution. It is for SMEs that see IT as an enabler for advancement and not just a means to survive. FITS is built on best-of-breed technologies and delivered by top-notch, reliable engineers. It has a transformative power that can revolutionise the way you operate your day-to-day functions.
Together, let’s focus on your growth.
Why FITS? Because we don’t compromise on quality and service. We give you the best IT solution whatever your needs are. We render professional service to the highest standards whilst always maintaining that personal touch.
Our flexible infrastructure monitoring as a service solution comes in two packages that are designed to suit your individual needs
Why Frontier IT as a Service?
Professional Management of IT
- London based help desk manned by experienced, courteous and efficient engineers
- Single point of contact with a dedicated Service Delivery Manager
- A truly 24/7 IT environment
- Immediate access to specialist IT staff
Full Integration of IT Estate
- Complete design, deployment and maintenance of key IT functions
- Holistic and secure data management
- Handling and integration of third-party providers thus eliminating the hassles of dealing with multiple IT vendors
- Expansive network of industry-leading and community-trusted partners
Full Visibility in the Cloud
- Regular management reports showing systems performance and utilisation
- Periodic review of systems
- Transparency in all engagements such as data flow and security access levels
- Intelligence on infrastructure and user performances, including ROI on technology investments
Reduction in IT Spend
- Business gains much greater value from IT as it delivers exactly what the business needs
- Fixed cost based on a per-user pricing
- No capital expenditure and depreciation
- No unexpected costs
Frontier IT as a Service Key Features
- Centralised Server and Application Hosting
- Enterprise-Class Infrastructure
- High Performance, Secure Network
- Enterprise-Class Backup/Archiving
- Enterprise-Class Disaster Recovery
- Proactive Monitoring and Alert System with Live Dashboard
- Tailored IT Support Service with Contracted Response Times
- Asset Registration
- Automated Reporting on All Systems
- Scheduled Proactive Ongoing Maintenance
- Management of Third Party Suppliers
- ITIL-based Service Delivery and Governance
- Dedicated Service Delivery Manager
- Regular IT Strategy and Road Map Consultation
- 24×7 Systems Support
- Remote Anywhere Access to Desktop
- Offline File Sharing
- Multi-Factor User Authentication
- Onsite Peripherals Management