Our foundation is in systems integration and we specialise in delivering bespoke IT infrastructure, data management, business continuity and access solutions.
Before Cloud Computing, Frontier Technology built its reputation on being one of the UK’s trusted systems integrators, providing specialist on premise IT solutions and consultancy.
We can help your firm address the most complex of system integration challenges – whether you are connecting legacy systems, enterprise and on-demand applications or other data systems.
Vendor-Agnostic, Solution Focused
Our vendor-agnostic approach puts your IT needs at the centre of it all, not the IT products we carry. Being an independent systems integrator means we have no quotas to meet from our technology partners. We will not sell you products. We will offer solutions to your challenges.
Our “boutique” approach to delivering on premise IT solutions means bespoke engagements for each of our clients. We believe that no two companies are alike that is why we take the time to understand exactly what you want to get out of your IT investment. In collaboration with you, ourselves and our technology partners, we craft a solution that not only justify ROI but transforms the way you do business. We only recommend a solution that scales fast and complements existing systems and business processes to deliver value.
Why Partner With Us?
- Enterprise IT, Boutique Service
- 100% Client Retention
- Over 15 Years’ Experience
- Tailored Solutions
- End-to-End Technology Provider
- World-Class Standards
- UK-owned, London-based
Our Areas of On-Premise Specialisation
Be it a trusted brand or an emerging technology provider, the solutions we carry have been tried and tested by our team of experts before we go to market.
Why Frontier Technology?
- Enterprise IT for SME – No matter how big or small your business is, we provide enterprise-class solutions and render the same enterprise service
- 100% client retention – relied upon by a wide range of verticals spanning from small to medium enterprises. See our testimonials
- World-Class Standards – We are accredited by the International Standards Organisation (ISO) in Information Security (ISO27001) & Quality Assurance (ISO9001). We are also compliant with the ISO for Business Continuity (ISO22301) & Environmental Management (ISO14001).
- Tailored solutions – we believe that no two organisations are alike, hence we take time to understand your needs, culture and corporate vision
- End-to-end technology provider – equally competent in deploying one-off projects to managing large-scale IT environments
- Over 15 years’ experience – our foundation is systems integration and have now grown to develop our own datacentre from ground up
- Vendor-agnostic – impartial bespoke advise with clients’ needs always at the forefront
- UK-owned, London-based