Power cuts, pandemics, flooding and cybercrime are just a few of the many really threats facing business managers today. Regardless of your size, without an adequate business continuity plan, it has been estimated that 80% of businesses suffering an IT disaster go bust.
With companies relying so heavily on technology, business continuity is essential to mitigate loss and ensure survival. Our business continuity and disaster recovery solutions are designed to protect your firm from any form of disruption and get your technology, people and network back in business quickly.
Our consultants fully evaluate your firm’s IT infrastructure, compliance and disaster recovery requirements to propose the optimum solution for you. We ensure that your data and applications are replicated and can be seamless accessed whenever you need to.
Frontier Technology specialises is delivering business continuity solutions alongside infrastructure, access and data management. You can be assured that in each area of specialisation, we have unrivaled knowledge, a pool of experts and use industry best practice in all our engagements.
We deliver our business continuity solutions in three ways
- As in-house solution deployed by Frontier Technology and managed by you
- As an in-house solution deployed by Frontier Technology and managed by us
- As a managed service via our Frontier Continuity Service
How our business continuity projects have benefited our clients
- Provision of flexible DR options, without needing high speed connection to DR site
- Provision of a cost effective DR solution without needing CapEx, lowering RTO’s and RPO’s
- Provision of a quick DR solution for large number of servers
- Provision of a cost effective solution to achieve DR and backup, with automated DR test as an option
- Provision of yearly invocation test without needing much of internal IT resources
- Management of a DR solution with no internal IT staff involved
- Seamless and semi-automated DR process to VMs on ESX
- Implementation of industry best practice for replication of large number of VMs with low RTO and RPO