Frontier Technology provides effective data compliance and discovery solutions to enable companies to meet their growing litigation, compliance and policy-based corporate governance needs.
As data volume grows, it is increasingly difficult to locate relevant data. Storage users cannot always be counted upon to intuitively locate documents, spreadsheets and other information. Our solutions provide you with a quick and efficient way to perform complex data searches and monitor IT usage. Auditors, legal teams and human resources and executives can directly access the company’s information archive in seconds, removing the IT department from the equation.
By listening to your business requirements, we provide solutions that are fully customisable and can be modified to suit your company’s needs. Our compliance and discovery solutions optimise our clients search and discovery processes, boosting productivity to provide a verifiable return on investment.
Frontier Technology specialises is delivering data management solutions alongside infrastructure, access and business continuity. You can be assured that in each area of specialisation, we have unrivaled knowledge, a pool of experts and use industry best practice in all our engagements.
How our compliance and discovery solutions can benefit your organisation
- Complex searches can be undertaken quickly
- Your IT staff can be freed from conducting timely searches
- Vital messages can be used for evidence to build or support a case
- Messages can be placed in “Legal Hold” preventing the loss of company critical data
We design and implement solutions that fulfil compliance obligations and good governance by
- Reducing the risk of data loss
- Centralising storage of inactive data
- Indexing data, making it useful for staff and management
- Implementing policies that allow data lifecycle management
Data Lifecycle Management
Frontier Technology’s data lifecycle management solutions ensure that data growth can be controlled and produce tangible benefits to frontline systems
- Decrease backup times
- Restore times for frontline systems are massively reduced
- Data backup management costs are reduced