Unstructured data, comprising mainly of “office” files, account for around 80% of all electronic data being stored on the network today. Make the most of your storage space with Frontier Technology’s trusted file systems archiving solutions.
As the number of files exponentially expands, it becomes harder and harder for organisations to determine when a file should be archived and where archived files are located when they need to be accessed.
Frontier Technology’s consultants can work with you through the whole file archiving process, considering and implementing the best solution fit for your firm. Our cost-effective and tailored service provides our customers with a stress-free solution and added on-going support. We completely remove the need for your IT department to be hands-on in the file archiving process.
Frontier Technology specialises is delivering data management solutions alongside infrastructure, access and business continuity. You can be assured that in each area of specialisation, we have unrivaled knowledge, a pool of experts and use industry best practice in all our engagements.
We deliver our email archiving solutions in three ways
- An in-house solution designed and deployed by Frontier Technology but managed by you
- An in-house solution deployed by Frontier Technology and managed by us
- As a fully managed service solution deployed offsite at our data centre
Issues our file systems archiving solutions can address
- Rapid storage growth immediately after solution deployment
- Shrink backup windows
- Protection of data and its integrity
- Decrease storage costs
How our file systems archiving solutions can benefit your organisation
- Increase efficiencies of file servers, structuring uncontrolled data
- Improve storage management
- Create controlled policies, allowing administrators to scan file servers, and index and archive files selected by various criteria (such as type, size and age)
- Stay industry compliant
- Reduce storage cost