Be it a full, incremental, differential or mirror backup you require, Frontier Technology the right solution and skillset for you.
Frontier Technology can help you upgrade or refresh your backup solution. With a wide portfolio of solutions on offer, you can be assured that there’s one that’s just right for your needs. Robust, secure, scalable and fit for purpose. These are the main objectives we consider in addressing your backup needs.
If you plan to deploy your chosen backup strategy yourselves, we offer a backup consultancy service that is rendered by experienced engineers who are more than competent to lend you a helping hand.
Frontier Technology specialises is delivering data management solutions alongside infrastructure, access and business continuity. You can be assured that in each area of specialisation, we have unrivaled knowledge, a pool of experts and use industry best practice in all our engagements.
How we can help you
- Backup design, implementation and upgrade
- Provide backup to a secure offsite location for large amount of data without the capital investment
- Reduce time to backup and restore Windows
- Increase backup retention without much additional disk spaces required
- Centralise backup for multiple platforms
- Cost savings on alternative backup solutions
Whatever your backup strategy is – be it onsite, offsite or both – we can help you.
- No internet access required – backup data from one server to another without the need for internet connection
- Instant access to data – since the data is hosted in-house, you get immediate access to it
- Zero latency – since the data is on premise, there is no time required for data to be transported
- Secure Data – file encryption is in place with a password that only you will know; eliminate threats from failed tapes and bad hard drive sectors
- Manual recovery – fast recovery from data loss or deletion
- Save cost – no upfront hardware and ongoing software costs, Pay only for the space you need
- Disaster Recovery insurance – protect data loss brought about by power failure, theft and natural or man-caused disasters
- Fast recovery – no tapes, only state-of-the-art discs with choices of recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO)
- Secure data – file encryption is in place with a password that only you will know; eliminate threats from failed tapes and bad hard drive sectors
- Save time – tried and tested methodologies are already in place and can be done in minutes