Our BYOD enablement solutions address users’ demand for the consumerisation of IT – increasing their productivity and lowering the costs of IT for the organisation.
Frontier Technology’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solutions can help connect your users’ personal devices to business systems and data. Whilst security and corporate data ownership remains the biggest hindrance in the roll out of a BYOD strategy, our consultants can help you design and execute a plan with those challenges addressed.
Frontier Technology specialises is delivering BYOD solutions alongside infrastructure, business continuity and data management. You can be assured that in each area of specialisation, we have unrivaled knowledge, a pool of experts and use industry best practice in all our engagements.
How we can help with your BYOD strategy
- Implementation of a scalable solution that supports deployments of hundreds of devices through a robust architecture that is fully configurable according to your own environment and business needs
- Secure integration with business systems
- Flexible delivery of either or both cloud or on premise deployment model
- Preserve existing IT ecosystem, centralise mobility management and streamline user enablement
How our BYOD solutions have benefited our clients
- Increase user productivity and engagement in the workplace and after hours
- Decrease stress on IT
- Cost reduction in hardware and support
- User satisfaction brought about by familiarity of their devices
Secure Remote Access
When you open your network to remote users, you also open the possibility of higher risks. One of our security solutions offer two-factor authentication for tighter controls. It increases security, disallows password sharing and allows for management to audit access.