Mergers & Acquisitions
Without an adequate IT infrastructure, more than fifty per cent of mergers and acquisitions fail to reach their expected value.
Although mergers and acquisitions usually result in an expanded IT department, most organisations find that they do not have the skill set or experience required to combine two or more different IT systems. Effective consolidation of the underlying systems and data is a major success factor in reaping the desired results of a merger.
Frontier Technology specialises in the IT restructuring brought about by mergers and acquisitions. We offer a comprehensive platform and service to ensure the rapid integration of the infrastructure and data of merging companies:
- We quickly and easily implement complex integrations
- Frontier Technology streamlines operations to reduce frictional costs and inefficiencies due to lack of data integration
- Our solutions increase infrastructure flexibility and overall business agility
- We can work with your existing infrastructure and extend life of your current systems rather than replacing them
- We reduce the cost of ownership of IT infrastructure management
The faster that two companies are able to integrate their functions, the greater the benefit of the merger.
Please speak to one of our consultants on 0845 603 6552 or email email@example.com for more information about our services and how we can help during your merger or acquisition.