Microsoft SCOM Performance Review
While running SCOM, are you experiencing the following issues:
- Receiving too many alerts in a day
- Monitoring too many items
- Unable to monitor bespoke applications
- Wasting too much time to generate reports
- Underutilising its features and not performing at its full potential
Ensure that your business operations are running smoothly, your users happy and your infrastructure, systems, and applications healthy. Avoid spending too much time on unnecessary administration tasks and rectify issues by tuning SCOM and letting it function to its full potential.
Frontier Technology’s SCOM Performance Review is a methodical, fast-tracked approach to reviewing your system management tool and is conducted by an industry-recognised Microsoft Certified Professionals.
First, we meet with you to discuss current concerns and needs. Secondly, we engage with you in analysing the cause of the problem and present you with an action plan. Lastly, and most importantly, we conduct a thorough examination of your infrastructure. After all, tasks are completed, we invite you to a round-table discussion and present the condition of your SCOM, making professional recommendations where necessary. There is also an option for you to have the results documented in a management report format that highlights the strengths and potential risk areas of your current implementation. The report will be complete with full technical details to support our findings and suggestions on how to fix the problems.
What to expect:
- An analysis of your existing SCOM performance
- An investigation of your alert and notification configuration and tuning
- A look at your reporting and alert problems and give practical advise on how to resolve them
- A comparison of your current structure (SCOM and SQL instances) with that of the industry’s best practices
- A thorough check of the design and architecture of your existing implementation against your business requirements
- An inspection of how your management pack is set-up
Book your schedule now. Call us on 0845 603 6552.
Presentation slides from our recently concluded event, “Microsoft Tech Update: Windows Server 2012 & System Center 2012.” can now be downloaded here: