Cyber resilience for email is not just about security. Protection from spear-phishing, malware, data loss and downtime can be complex. Businesses need a solution that includes education for their users, ensuring vigilance, and recovery should things go wrong and the ability to continue to work during an attack. Mimecast cloud-based services provide everything your business needs in terms of email security and cyber resiliency in one, fully integrated and subscription-based service – security, archiving, and continuity. With various product options available to maintain Mimecast Security, Mimecast Email Archiving and Mimecast Email Continuity, your business couldn’t be in safer hands.
Simplify your Email security with Mimecast from Frontier
Frontier’s dedicated team provides comprehensive assistance to select and activate the Mimecast services most suited to your organisation’s email security needs. Our dedicated team has a deep understanding of Mimecast, how their product portfolio works and how it compares to alternatives. We can simply devise the right security strategy, advice on best fit solutions that work for your environments – whether they are on-premise, cloud, or mobile focussed. We also have our own range of security assessment offerings specifically designed to protect your organisation from Ransomware attacks.
Email protection: Real-time scanning and blocking of suspect websites and attachment sandboxing to prevent employees from inadvertently downloading malware or revealing credentials. Targeted Threat Protection is a consolidated package of solutions, like URL Protection, Attachment Protection, Impersonation Protection and Internal Email Protect solutions.
Journaling: Automatically archives all inbound and outbound emails as they pass through the Mimecast cloud, even the internal emails between users, which normally would not traverse the internet. This enables users to search through all their emails in a single archive view.
Archiving: Lets you oversee email compliance, without the need for multiple single-purpose email compliance solutions by keeping a copy of the original email and its metadata including email recipients and delivery times.
Continuity: Automated communication to users during planned and unplanned outages of the corporate email service, or a cloud provider like Office 365. Uninterrupted access to live and historical email and attachments, even during disasters, outages, and planned downtime.
Threat Intelligence: Generates threat intel feeds and management reports – by analysing and filtering the raw data gathered about emerging or existing threat factors and threats from various sources – to be used by automated security control solutions
- Integrated Archiving + Supervision + Cybersecurity platform
- Flexible workflows keep you in control of compliance
- Complete visibility and audit-readiness reduces risk & exposure
- Decrease the cost and burden of email archiving
- Access emails during outage periods
- Streamlined email management, delivering integrity, scalability and security
- Simplified management of all features via a single, web-based console
- Mobile access to email archives, ability to transfer large files to secure encryption of attachments
- Faster accessibility of information with more secure transition of data
- Threat intelligence reports to keep organisations informed of the risks of advanced persistent threats and exploits, and to advise on how to protect against them
- Committed to GDPR compliance across all products and services with GDPR related assurances in contracts
- Ensure you stay up to date with the often overwhelming volume of threats, including methods, vulnerabilities, targets and bad actors
- Help you become more proactive about future cybersecurity threats
Frontier can offer advice, and deploy Mimecast services, to fulfil some or all of these roles depending on your organisation’s requirements.