Double-Take provides the world’s most relied upon solution for accessible and affordable data protection. Double-Take product is the standard in data replication, enabling customers to protect and recover business-critical data that resides throughout their enterprise. Double-Take delivers unparalleled data protection, centralised back-up, high availability, and recoverability, and is an integral part of disaster recovery, business continuity and overall storage strategies for businesses.
- ‘Any-to-any’ migration between physical, virtual, and cloud platforms
- Replicate data continuously to minimise downtime and enable fast cutover
- Cloud-ready for public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Designed for ease of use and automation for businesses of all sizes
- Perform unlimited testing of the new environment without disrupting operations
- Reduce downtime to minutes or seconds as you cut over to the new server
- Ensure data, files and system setting are replicated reliably
Double-Take from Frontier
Double-Take from Frontier allows you to migrate physical, virtual, and cloud server workloads in real-time over any distance and maintain your productivity with technology that virtually eliminates risk and downtime during migrations.
- Easy to set up: ‘Set it and forget it’ data protection includes advanced features that automate the initial setup and ongoing management of your availability environment
- Real-time Replication: Ensures the uninterrupted availability of critical application systems and virtually eliminates the potential for data loss
- Zero Downtime during Migrations: Allows users to remain active while production environment is recreated on the new system.
- Easy to manage: Unified console makes it easier to implement, manage and extract value from a powerful High Availability environment.
- High Availability: Captures changes to data, applications and critical system objects in real time and replicate them to alternate (backup) servers.
- Data Migration: Eliminates user and application downtime during migrations.
- Disaster recovery: Provides controlled, non-intrusive switching and fast, reliable failover to meet any contingency.
- Flexible deployment: Keeps a continually updating shadow copy on standby that gives you the option to fail over to the backup at a moment’s notice, with virtually no interruption in service
- Dedicated Support Team: Support from our UK technical centre offering local comprehensive technical and installation support.
- Migrates data and systems to, from or between any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud-based platforms
- Easy-to-use console automates and orchestrates migration configuration and management
- Scalable continuous replication with minimal performance or bandwidth impact
- Offers freedom from lock-in to any specific hypervisor, cloud vendor or hardware
- Comprehensive SDK for integration, automation and orchestration
- Easy configuration with simple steps and automation
- Simplified source discovery with easy-to-find production servers
- Convenient, browser-based migration management
- Real-time replication to avoid lost productivity
- Automatic target server provisioning